How’s everyone doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How’s everyone doing?

Just thought I’d say hello and hope everyone is keeping safe and well. I’m very lucky, so far, to still be working albeit at home shielding. It’s such a horrendous and stressful time for so many people in so many different ways! Just wanted to put my hello and hugs to all out there! Stay safe and keep well folks!

Well I'm doing okay. Like you I've been working from home during all this malarky just going into the factory one day a week. It hard for us as my daughter is going into the last stages of her pregnancy and we've not really been able to give her an actual cuddle for the last 3 months. Hopefully we'll get a bit more relaxation of the rules so we can be there when her twin boys come out....

Comment

• Kirsty
      Kirsty commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow twins!! Hope things are eased a bit cos that must be so hard not being able to give her a cuddle! She’ll be needing it too! Such a lovely time and hope you get to share it all with her and the twins properly!

Doing ok here, been retired just over a year, just ground out the lock down with daily walks with the dog and TV etc
    May The Force Be With You

Comment

• Kirsty
      Kirsty commented
      Editing a comment
      That all sounds good and keeping safe with the mutley! Perfect!

Recovered from Covid thankfully. Been either off sick or at work since this started. Could work 7 days a week and just keep up with the workload, never been so busy.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kirsty
      Kirsty commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw Craig sorry to hear that you’ve had COVID but hope you’re now on the mend! Take it easy, you’ll need time to recover! Make sure you pace yourself at work, remember to take care of you!!!

Just wanted to say hello since it’s been awfee quiet lately with the restrictions still hampering our MINI fun! Hope you’re all safe and well! Take care folks!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Working...
    X